Having technical issues? Try making your reservation on this page.
To access certain areas in the facility, you will need a reservation. Each site has group fitness classes, small group training classes and YWCA Live! Virtual classes available for booking.
How to Make a Reservation
- Select your workout site.
- Locate the date and time you would like to reserve.
- Click Sign Up.
- If you are making a reservation for the first time, click the Create a Login tab and enter your name, email address and member ID number. (You can find this number on your member ID card. It is located under your name and starts with DT, MT or UT). Create a password. If you already have a login, enter your email and password. Click Reserve a Spot.
Onsite group fitness classes, small group training classes and YWCA Live! Virtual classes can be made up to one week in advance and up to 15 minutes before the class starts. All reservations can be canceled. To allow others to use your spot, please cancel a minimum of two hours prior to your reservation start time. If you must cancel within the two-hour window, please call the Member Services desk. You will not be able to attend in-person or virtual classes without a reservation.
How do I cancel my reservation?
If you are not able to make your group fitness class reservation, please cancel your reservation at least two hours prior to the start of the block. You can cancel your reservation by calling the front desk at any fitness location or online:
- Go to the reservation page of your location. Select the location, date and time of the class that you wish to cancel.
- Click Sign Up, as if you were making a new class reservation. This will open a login window. Enter your login credentials.
- You will now see the option to cancel your class reservation. Click Cancel Reservation. You will see confirmation that your reservation is canceled.
Why do you require reservations?
Reservations help us control capacity in our classes and are for the health and safety of our members and staff.
How many classes can I reserve in a day?
There is no limit to the number of classes you can reserve in a day.
When will I receive the Zoom link to the YWCA Live! virtual class?
Upon completing your reservation, you will receive an email with the class link.
Is a YWCA membership required to attend YWCA Live! classes?
Yes, you will need a membership to attend our virtual classes. Nonmembers can view our On Demand fitness videos for free.
When should I make a reservation?
You can make a group fitness, small group training or YWCA Live! virtual class reservation on our website one week in advance and up to 15 minutes before the class starts.
Can I make a reservation by phone?
Yes, you can make a class reservation by calling the member services desk at your desired workout location:
- Downtown: 612-215-4125
- Midtown: 612-215-4331
- Uptown: 612-215-4201
How do I sign a guest up for a class?
- Click on “Manage my Group” during class registration or call the front desk.
- Enter Member First & Last names in the First Name spot.
- Enter “Guest” + the Guest’s First & Last names in the Last Name spot.
- Enter the guest’s email.
- Arrive early for class check in.